The EasyPC Deep Learner is a powerful Machine Learning workstation powered by AMD Ryzen 7 3700x and RTX 2080 Ti – Its built to run effectively included tools TensorFlow and PyTorch (and many more), which effectively use of the powerful graphics card included.
Deep Learning is one of the most important research and development areas currently with very few experts and established professionals. It makes eminent sense to invest in a good course to get started and also the right PC hardware to speed up your learning. Our workstation comes with the following hardware, and can be customized for your requirement – such as adding more graphics cards for additional parallel processing power.
- Processor : AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, 8 cores, 16 threads
- Cooler: Wraith Prism (Stock cooler)
- Motherboard : X570 Tuf Gaming Plus
- RAM : 3200 MHz 4 x 16 GB RAM
- Graphics Card : RTX 2080 Ti Blower style. Can be supplemented with more.
- NVME SSD : 1 TB
- Power supply : 1000 W Gold (Can support +2 additional GPUs)
- Cabinet : Airflow focused case such as Phanteks Neo Air
- Ubuntu 16.04 or 18.04 – 16.04 has better support online. You can pick which one you want us to install for you
- Pre-install of tools PyTorch and Tensorflow. Let us know if you need anything else.
Every EasyPC also includes:
- Standard 1 year parts warranty on PC
- Technical support for 3 years
- Professional PC build with
- High quality Thermal paste
- Performance-tuning, Stress testing + Benchmark
- Flawless Cable Management
- Operating System – Windows 10 Pro
- Optional benefits
- Build your PC with us
Some FAQs on Deep Learning
Q: What kind of models can I train using this workstation?
A: You can train any model provided you have data, GPUs are most useful for Deep Neural Nets such as CNNs, RNNs, LSTMs, GANs.
Q: I am interested in Machine Learning – What’s a good place to get started with Machine Learning or Deep Learning?
A: One of the best free courses in the world to get started with Machine Learning is the “Machine Learning Certification by Stanford University (Coursera)” by Andrew Ng, who was the former Head of Google Brain and Baidu Al Group.
Q: What are some of the best Deep Learning Frameworks for Data Science Enthusiasts?
A: Check out this article. Should give you a good idea of the major frameworks available in this field. Popular options include Tensorflow, PyTorch and Caffe.
If you wish to get a PC with a different configuration, please let us know, we’ll be happy to build one for you!